Let’s begin with one free introductory session to spark transformation.
You’re smart, self-aware, open to inquiry and resourced to figure things out. I know you’ve got this.
Your first session with me:
You’ll tell me what you need help with, I’ll listen.
I’ll give you my undivided attention and then tap into my collection of creative healing tools pull out exactly what will be most useful for you.
Depending on what you’re needing, this could be embodiment practices, reading suggestions, creative writing or painting or meditative prompts, advice and intuitive guidance.
20 minutes. FREE.
We connect via videocall / skype.
This is about softening into the center of your own life.
Becoming unstoppable. Unstuck. Fluid.
It’s about accessing your grief, your anger and your physical sensations.
It’s about using that power to heal, to work through your creative projects, to rewrite your lifestory.
What does it look like when I’m stuck and overwhelmed?
- You mute your voice. Bite your words. Silence yourself.
- Your creative projects stall. You procrastinate. Avoid them.Don’t do them, but spend all your time overthinking them.
- You get stuck in being ‘nice’ and ‘sweet’ (or judgemental and brittle). You defer to others. Place everyone into positions of authority over yourself.
- You simultaneously don’t feel much, and overreact to everything. You feel overwhelmed, dragged down and despair nips at your heels.
- You strive to be ‘perfect’ but can never quite get there.
What does it feel like when I can’t connect with my body?
- You feel constricted. Like you’re wearing a coat that’s 3 sizes too small.
- You feel like you live in your head, which floats along like a bubble over a mostly invisible body. The only time you feel anything in your body is when it hurts. Pain is the only language you allow in your physical self.
- You compare and criticize and mistreat your body.
What does it feel like when I’m blocked creatively?
- You become frustrated. Boiling inside, like there’s a tamped down tornado whirling inside, with no release.
- You lose our connection to your physical cycles, menstrual cycles, lunar cycles, yearly seasonal cycles.
- You become unable to rest, instead, getting trapped in either overwhelm and envy, or deeply distressed busy-making and comparison-itis.
What does it look like when I deny my deep inner knowing (intuition)?
Danger. Fearfulness. Mistrust.
Doubt. Regret. Overwhelm.
Overthinking and rationalization.
You don’t have to feel disconnected and overwhelmed.
I’m here to lead you into connected and wholehearted relationship with your body. Your creative fire. Your deep inner knowing.
I’m here to help you with the transformative work of writing your lifestories. Your memoirs.
What happens if I work through my big feelings, my creative block, when I unfreeze and melt?
- You become joyous. Accepting. Free flowing.
- Your body feels like home. Your creativity bursts forth. You’re in tune.
- You become more resilient, flexible and at ease. You have solid boundaries, and great self-care. You never ever doubt that your intuition has your back.
- You become so fluid and free and light and happy that the world takes note.
How can I feel alive in my body, expressive in my creativity, and in tune with my inner voice?
- By tuning in. We learn how by listening to our bodies. By feeling them. And their desires, their needs, their joy (this is so different that what the head tells you).
- We learn by opening up to the creative life force within us. And letting it out. By creating and playing and connecting.
- We learn to tune into that deep inner knowing by listening. Listening to the word and stories and experiences that arise individually, collectively, and in connection.
Is this possible?
Yes. A thousand times, yes!
All it takes is returning to the fire.
The simple secret is this: we are only ever returning to the state of grace granted us in this true and beautiful life.
Our bodies, our creative fire, our deep inner knowing have always been there, waiting for us to recognize them.