One on one support and guidance
I’m here to support your desires for self-reclamation. Your desires for wholeness, vibrancy and joy.
Janelle is so wise and so kind.
What working together looks like:
We work together twice a month for a minimum of 3 months.
Any less would be a disservice to you and your desires and goals.
We start with:
- my comprehensive intake form. Click here to fill it out.
- a 30 minute get-to-know-you call
Each month you get:
- two 60 minute sessions conducted, depending on your preference, over the phone, via videocall, or in person (if you live in the Okanagan Valley)
- weekly digital check-ins using a dedicated private document where you can share triumphs and challenges, which I witness and respond to once a week
- a mythopoetic prescription to work with over the course of our time together (usually a fairytale or myth or poem that will support your specific needs and growth)
- supportive guidance so you can step out of overwhelm and into flow by cultivating a connected and trustworthy relationship with your body, your heart, your intuition and your goals
$350 Canadian per month—this includes all of the above.
Payment is month by month, or you can prepay the first 3 months for a discount of $100 off the total price.
If you’re interested in working with me, we start with an intake form and a free 30 minute call to ensure compatibility.
Frequently Asked Questions and Concerns
What does it look like when I’m stuck and overwhelmed in my projects, desire and goals?
- You mute your voice. Bite your words. Silence yourself.
- Your creative projects stall. You procrastinate. Avoid them. Don’t do them, but spend all your time overthinking them.
- You get stuck in being ‘nice’ and ‘sweet’ (or judgemental and brittle). You defer to others. Place everyone into positions of authority over yourself.
- You simultaneously don’t feel much, and overreact to everything. You feel overwhelmed, dragged down and despair nips at your heels.
- You strive to be ‘perfect’ and ‘get things done’ but can never quite get there.
What does it look like when I deny my deep inner knowing (intuition)?
You experience Danger. Fearfulness. Mistrust.
Doubt. Regret. Overwhelm.
Overthinking and rationalization.
What happens when I work through creative block, overwhelm, big feelings and fear?
- You unfreeze and melt, becoming joyous. Accepting. Free flowing.
- Your body feels like home. Your creativity bursts forth. You’re in tune.
- You become more resilient, flexible and at ease. You have solid boundaries, and great self-care. You never ever doubt that your intuition has your back.
- You become so fluid and free and light and happy that the world takes note.
What does it feel like when I’m blocked creatively?
- You become frustrated. Boiling inside, like there’s a tamped down tornado whirling inside, with no release.
- You lose your connection to your physical cycles, seasonal cycles and cyclical creative process.
- You become unable to rest, instead, getting trapped in either overwhelm and envy, or deeply distressed busy-making and comparison-itis.
- You never get your projects done.
What does it feel like when I can’t connect with my body?
- You feel constricted. Like you’re wearing a coat that’s 3 sizes too small.
- You feel like you live in your head, which floats along like a bubble over a mostly invisible body. The only time you feel anything in your body is when it hurts. Pain is the only language you allow in your physical self.
- You compare and criticize and mistreat your body.
How can I feel alive in my body, expressive in my creativity, and in tune with my inner voice?
- By tuning in. We learn how by listening to our bodies. By feeling them. And their desires, their needs, their joy (this is so different that what the head tells you).
- We learn by opening up to the creative life force within us. And letting it out. By creating and playing and connecting.
- We learn to tune into that deep inner knowing by listening. Listening to the word and stories and experiences that arise individually, collectively, and in connection.
- and, then, our projects do themselves. With ease and fluidity.
Is this possible?
Yes. A thousand times, yes!
All it takes is returning to the fire.
The simple secret is this: we are only ever returning to the state of grace granted us in this true and beautiful life.
Our bodies, our creative fire, our deep inner knowing have always been there, waiting for us to recognize them.